I am Ab. Ismail, I work as a full-stack engineer. Over the past six years, I have sharpened my experience in creating web solutions using cutting-edge technologies. I can say that I am a Vuejs expert, as I have been using it since its early stages. I have also great experience in back-end developments using Nodejs, Typescript, and GoLang.
Abdelrahman Ismailhttps://email@example.com://github.com/ismail9kIstanbul, Turkeyhttps://linkedin.com/in/ismail9k009 05373703284
Sr. Full Stack Engineer- VNGRSIstanbul, TurkeyFeb 2021 - Present
Providing web solution development for various projects, using the cutting edge web technologies.
List of the project I worked on through VNGRS:
- I work on one of the largest modest e-commerce platforms in Europe, being part of the product team (200+ engineers) maintaining and extending the project features.
ATDDmethodologies, while delivering the user stories, to assure code quality and reliability.
GoLang, Terraform, Pact, Kafka, Couchbase, Debezium, Flutter, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Micro-Frontend, React, Redux
- Developed a multiple vendors platform for professional gamers, streamers, and video game merchandise.
- Intensively used Google Cloud Platform to build the platform backend.
- Created Cloud Functions and Cloud Tasks to sync the stock and the order information between the system and external services
- Covered the system with various types of testing methodologies (Unit, e2e, integration, and functional), with cover percentages of 92%.
- Built both the marketplace and the admin area powered by the web components oriented framework LitElement.
Firebase, Firestore, Firebase Functions (Cloud Functions), Cloud Storage, Cloud Tasks, Firebase Hosting, Firebase emulators, LitElement, Mocha, Sinonjs, GCP, Serverless, webhooks, cron job, pubsub, web components.
Full Stack Engineer- KnawatIstanbul, TurkeyFeb 2019 - Feb 2021
- Working mainly on a microservices dropshipping platform, which handles millions of requests, from thousands of e-commerce stores.
- Led the development team acting being the team scrum-master
- Refactored the core application dashboard, from Meteor Blaze to use Vue.js framework.
- Created a Cordova mobile app that helped in increasing successful orders.
- Built the suppliers portal, which decreases products validating time and effort.
- Collaborated with designers’ team to Enhance dashboard UI/UX.
- Created the company’s drop-shipping API Nodejs package.
- Reduced deploying/testing time by implementing CI/CD using Bitbucket pipelines.
- Integrated the platform with payment gateways like PayPal and PayTR.
- Integrated platform with e-commerce platforms like Shopify, eBay, and WooCommerce, etc...
Vue, React, Redux, Meteorjs, Cordova, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Node.js, Express, Moleculerjs Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Jest, Tailwind, git-flow, Google Tag Manager, and JIRA.
Front End Developer- BaianatNew Damietta, EgyptFeb 2017 - Jan 2019
- Developed a complex tool to interactively create content-rich articles.
- Developed the code part of the company's design system.
- Developed open-source Vuejs components, considering BEM methodologies best practices. To be used in the company clients’ solutions, as Author and maintainer.
- Created a custom front-end framework (Blexar), to be used in company clients’ solutions.
- Led the front-end team delivering web solutions for clients.
Front End Developer- Kite.agencyCairo, EgyptJul 2015 - Mar 2017
- Delivered responsive web sites for several clients. working from designs delivered in Photoshop and Prototyping software
- Created responsive email templates that worked across desktop, mobile, and web clients.
HTML, CSS, Stylus, Less, Sass, Scss, Bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery UI, Gulp, Grunt, Smarty, Laravel, and Blade.
LoopCV- Web Tool
Loopcv collects millions of job postings, matches the user profile and applies on his behalf.
Vue3 Carousel- Vuejs component
A customizable high-performance accessible carousel slider component, build for Vue 3.
Blexar- CSS Components Library
An open-source CSS components library based on Flexbox. Blexar built to give maximin usability in small places, with a stunning designed component.
Hooper- Vuejs component
A customizable high-performance accessible carousel slider component, optimized for Vue.
- Port-Said University, Faculty of Engineering, class 2017
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer and Control
- CS Coursework:
- Embedded Systems, Circuits, Logic Design, Signal Processing, and Image Processing.
- EE Coursework:
- Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Database Design, AI, and Computer Vision.